Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of web-development experience
• Experience working with JS MVC/MVVM-frameworks and libraries (Angular.js, Backbone.js, jQuery, Bootstrap)
• Fundamental knowledge of HTML, HTML5, CSS
• Spoken English
• Understanding of AJAX, WebSockets.
• Experience working with Sencha, Touch/ExtJS, jQueryMobile etc.
• Experience working with SASS/LESS, PhoneGap and touch-devices
• Experience working with CSS-frameworks: Foundation, Twitter, Bootstrap, others.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.