На работе пропал програмер. День нету, два. На звонки не отвечает. Ну, решили проверить, что да как. Пришли к нему домой, а там, в холодной ванне сидит лысый программист с полупустой бутылкой шампуня в руке. Отняли у него бутылку и читают инструкцию:... Далее
We invite young talents to take part in the Trainee Program at DataArt. The goal of this program is to bring specialists to the level that will allow them to work independently on IT projects. Under the guidance of an experienced supervisor, a trainee will solve problems in real projects. If at the end of the test period a trainee reaches the required professional level, he/she will receive Junior Front-end qualification and will continue work for DataArt on a full time basis.
Required Skills and Experience:
Basic knowledge of Web technologies, HTML, CSS
Understanding of OOP
Knowledge of DBMS principles
Basic knowledge of popular libraries and frameworks.
Good spoken English.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
The ability to work in any of our development centers.