• Work closely with development and DevOps teams to coordinate release process.
• Ensure smooth release process and make process improvements.
• Coordinate release schedule and release preparation activities with development teams and client representative team.
• Participate in release activities.
• Collaborate with E2E QA Testing Team.
• Participate in troubleshooting sessions along with Development Teams and IT Support Teams on critical issues.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Strong knowledge of Java.
• Knowledge of OOP, OOD and design patterns.
• Experience using Spring Framework and REST API.
• 2+ years of experience with developing Java Enterprise applications.
• 5+ years of experience with developing web applications.
• Experience using continuous integration systems (Jenkins/TeamCity).
• Experience of working with bug tracking systems like JIRA.
• Experience leading a team of 5-7 people.
• Strong work initiative, high energy level and ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
• Solid organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
• Ability to complete projects on time.
• Good spoken English
• Practical experience working with databases (SQL).
• Experience of working with IT Support Teams is appreciated.
• Professional Development:
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Intego Group Intego Group – это международная управляющая компания, представляющая интересы группы зарубежных партнеров, ведущих свою деятельность в области разработки программного обеспечения. Вакансии компании