Head of support / project manager
- At least 2 years of experience in managing technology/online/business projects in a professional environment involving multiple stakeholders
At least 2 years experience in managing teams
Experience in leading several projects
Good knowledge of development methodologies and quality assurance
Knowledge of Agile/Waterfall project management frameworks
Ability to assess performance and recommend new measures to improve performance
Possess effective problem-solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills to influence management as well as, internal and external partners
Ability to demonstrate highly effective, productive, and motivational leadership skills
Excellent written and spoken English
Perfect communication, time management and problem-solving skills
Аt least basic knowledge of SQL XML, JSON
Service/Help Desks usage (Jira preferable) OR any task tracking systems with SLA.
- Managing the production of the required deliverables (Mostly project during support phase)
Planning and monitoring several project
Work closely with client's team by reporting project status
Team management and processed coordination across teams (Development, QA, Support)
Monitoring, measuring, and reports on project progress to management and clients.
• Work in the friendly and cohesive team of professionals.
• Opportunities for self-actualization, professional growth and promotion.
• Competitive salary.
• English lessons and English club
International Company the provider of decision management and risk mitigation solutions and services