Working for a Point of Sale (POS) platform building company, we are looking to complement our team to work on project aimed for Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) and retail domains.
Our client is a product company and a major player in the POS domain, which has already released several POS-platforms, Back of House management systems, data management system and a set of web applications (designed to create corporative websites), widely used in the USA by quick service restaurants.
Our flagship product - the POS - is designed to work in «»offline-first«» mode (in case of network interruptions) to create orders and synchronize with the Cloud data storage and/or other systems, supports 3d party software and can be integrated with an extendive list of hardware devices.
You will have the oppurtunity to gain rewarding experience and be a part of the team developing the next big thing in QSR industry.
Application suite includes:
1) Cross Platform (Cordova/Electron) POS app.
2) Back of House Solutions (NodeJS/Angular2) (reporting, payroll calculations, schedules)
3) Mobile Ordering (NodeJS/AWS Lambdas)
4) Configuration (NodeJS/Angular2/AWS Lambdas).
Joining our team is an exclusive opportunity to work on the project where web and mobile testing are performed simultaneously, which includes different target platforms and devices.
- Together with the team of developers, be responsible for the project quality
- Perform functional, load, regression, UI, usability testing
- Create automation testing framework for the project
- Develop automation tests for Web UI, API, and Mobile
- Execute, maintain and update automation tests
- Review and analyze tests execution results
- Maintain all related tests documentation
- Prepare testing data
- Proactively obtain and clarify requirements as ne