• At least 3.5 years of test automation experience
• Strong knowledge of OOP (understanding OOP in automation)
• Good knowledge of Python
• Good REST API testing knowledge
• Experience in developing automation testing framework from scratch
• Strong knowledge of Selenium WebDriver
• Good knowledge of automation testing principles
• CI knowledge and experience (Jenkins is preferable)
• Strong knowledge of web-based application structure
• Good theoretical knowledge of testing levels and types
• Test design techniques strong knowledge
• Deep understanding of SDLC (SCRUM, Kanban)
• Knowledge and experience in reviewing requirements
• Problem-solving skills
• Databases general knowledge (SQL)
• Experience in UI testing
• Intermediate English(speak, read, write).
• Cloud knowledge — Azure
• Experience with Docker.
• Together with the team of developers, be responsible for the project quality
• Create automation testing framework from scratch for the project
• Develop automation tests for API
• Execute, maintain and update automation tests
• Perform performance, load, API testing
• Review and analyze tests execution results
• Maintain all related tests documentation
• Prepare testing data
• Proactively obtain and clarify requirements as necessary
• Communicate to the client.
We are offering a bright new project the goal of which is to create a platform where you can create and manage cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin) applying comprehensive financial logic.
The client is a US based FinTech platform that combines security innovation, advantages of distributed ledgers, and patent pending liquidity algorithms to produce a new kind of financial instrument: a highly-liquid, dividend-yielding, investment-grade digital currency with the stability of bonds, transferability of Bitcoin, and exchangeability of dollars.